Wednesday 12 December 2012

Winter Greetings


Hello there!

I'm starting to freak out...just a little..because I am so completely unprepared for Christmas. I've been so preoccupied making things for other folk that my crafting for family and friends has not even begun yet! I can feel a bit of a last minute frenzy of creating coming on! Fortunately I  am quite well adapted to last minute panic driven work as it's always been my style! 

Talking of making things for other folk, here are some of this weeks goodies that have gone to new homes!
a little dotty brooch
and I had another delivery of lovely felt , ribbons and buttons from paper and string and recieved my free crafting kit (for loyal customers..I am most loyal as I think she really does make an effort to package everything so well and its lovely quailty). ...and no I'm not being paid to say that!

I've been making and **selling** more of my nests. I'm still so super happy that other folk seem to love them as much as I do! So I can keep on making them! yey!






 and I'm starting to feel a tad chiily so I'm off for a drop of mulled wine and some choccies..yum!
Take care and well wishes you to in this magical season
Love Dotty
xxxx












18 comments:

  1. I LOVE my brooch!
    i love all the brooches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh birds nest hair grips....Divine!!
    you are so so talented, love the details
    Daisy J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popped back to check out your clown....
      mentioned in the comment on my blog....
      I am in love with him! soo handsome
      x

      Delete
    2. ha! thankyou...I will be sure pass on your compliments to him ;)

      Delete
  3. Beatiful designs, checkout mine at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/08/romantic-words.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those nests, put them on your etsy shop so I can buy one for myself I will be gutted if you sell out and I have not been able to get one for my coat.
    see you soon for some mince pies and mulled apple juice x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all out of brooches for the mo but I'm making more! and I've got some hair pins that I might make into brooches instead. I could drop round next week if you like? Or you are welcome to come round here on Friday? THe kids finish school on Thursday so I'll be at home in mayhem!x

      Delete
  5. Indeed your nests are lovely
    Time goes pretty fast before the holidays but I am planning to so some shopping after Christmas too ;)

    lots of love xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely brooches!! I'll have to treat myself in the New Year!! Enjoy your mulled wine and choccies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! thankyou...and if you do want to treat yourself just send me a message and I can make one especially for you. :)

      Delete
  7. hello - thank you for visiting my blog. It would lovely if you could show me the robin badge you made - it is the first one I know of!

    All the best,

    debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I haven't bought the issue for Mollie Makes (I'm a real country bumpkin and havent been shopping for a while!) but I'll be sure to post a pic when I've made one. I'm in the midst of needlefelting a little Robin Brooch at the mo too, to compliment the nests!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...