Friday 21 December 2012

Happy Solstice!

Hoorah hoorah indeed! We have reached the Winter Solstice and at last the days will begin to grow a little longer.  Spring is on the way...honest!

"No matter how long the Winter...Spring is sure to follow"

 
 My lights are up and wreaths have been made (better late than never ay!?)

Also busy pickling pears, making chutney, piccailli and fudge...

and fitting in some rather manic sewing in an attempt to finish all the presents before Christmas...only 3 days to go!

I'm making a Froggy Prince and Princess for Little Miss M..she loved this little prince that I made for my Nan back in June. 
Monsieur Grenouille

Frog Prince production line!







10 comments:

  1. Gosh, I am awe! What a wonderful present for your little one, it will be cherished for ever, I should think. Have a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, I'm sure she will love him because she was so disappointed when I gave the last one away to my nan..and if she doesn't then I love him anyway! win/win !

      Delete
  2. I love that prince actually I am lusting after him.....
    X daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! He is a rather dashing and handsome chap! ;)

      Delete
  3. It is so good to know that the shortest day is gone and that things can only get better. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, merry christmas!! Hope you have a blast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, hope you are having a lovely Christmas. Looks like you've been super busy..hope you've managed to enjoy some of it :)
    Just wanted to let you know I've sent an email..its from a new address (jennyblair), just incase it goes to your spam.
    Sending big hugs to you and yours xx
    Jenny
    ps Love your owly header...looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that little froggy prince just stole my heart! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...