Monday 5 September 2011

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ive just discovered Bloglovin so thought I'd join in there too. From what I can gather its a kind of directory of blogs and it makes it easier to follow other folks blogs...I think!!?? We shall see! This is all such a new game for me

.....oh and could anyone tell me how you add the thumbnail pics of "other posts you might like" at the end of each post? I wanted to link to a few older relevant posts.

Thanks Lakota....Ive sorted out me widget!!!

cheers lovelies xxxx

6 comments:

  1. really enjoyed reading your blog!

    following you now. keep in touch okay:)

    www.poisepolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry my friend. got really so comfused with bloglovin that i had to give up visiting there.... but try it ! it might work for you ( it works for everynody else! ) ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, it's just another blog reader you can use to keep track of those you follow, instead of your dashboard or googlereader - at least I think so.

    I've just had a fiddle round in formatting but I'm afraid I have no idea any more how I got the 'you might like' thumbnails! It picks them for you though, I don't think you can choose what it displays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found it - you need linkwithin

    http://www.linkwithin.com/learn?ref=widget

    That address should take you to a page where you can get the widget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant, will have a go at that later! Widget is such a good word...so many strange and wonderful words for computery internet stuff!

    thanks for the advice ya'll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. and thankyou and welcome to Silviasiantar !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...